Here are my top 8 reasons to work directly with a designer:
1. From the beginning of a project til the end, you will be speaking with the designer working on your project so project specifications don’t need relayed through a game of telephone before action is taken.
2. There are no separate account managers, senior creatives or junior designers, each with differing interpretations of the design brief. All knowledge is given directly from you to the designer working on your project.
3. You are hiring the person responsible for all of their design portfolio. Great designers get great clients based on their portfolio. It’s always in the best interest of the designer to do fantastic work to add to their porfolio instead of living under a company umbrella of work.
4. All phone calls, email, and Facebook messages go directly to the designer working on the project — not a sales person or account manager.
5. With many freelancers working from home, they can often transfer considerable savings made through low overheads. Thus, passing that savings on to you.
6. Design revisions can frequently be made almost immediately after the request. There is no “procedure” via an account or project manager for revisions.
7. Billing inquiries and delivery time frames can be clarified at the same time as specific design discussions. Again, this ultimately leads to a savings in time and therefore, money.
8. The consistency of your branding will never be an issue. By working with a single designer who has deep knowledge of your brand, has designed other projects for you, and has a great working relationship with you, the overall look and feel of your brand will remain consistent. And consistency is key in establishing brand recognition and equity.
Let me help you. Directly.
Together, let’s cut the red tape and get your work done exactly the way you’d like and in the time you need. Click here to get started working directly with ME.